Senior Sales Planning Analyst
Chicago | Illinois | United States
Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We help connect companies large and small with top independent talent from around the world. Simply put, our mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives.
Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled independent professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
Upwork is looking for a Senior Sales Planning Analyst to help scale our Sales Operations team! You will work closely with our Sales and Sales Operations senior leadership teams to help provide overall understanding of business performance and drive decision-making to grow the Enterprise sales business.
- Act as the subject matter authority on developing sales key performance indicators in order to assess performance and identify trends
- Partner closely with senior sales leaders to interpret performance data and provide data-driven recommendations to assist in setting and refining sales strategies
- Build a detailed, accurate, predictable sales forecasts and reports to define quota attainment on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Drive partnership with the sales analytics team to assess metric definition and data quality to ensure accurate and relevant KPIs
- Lead special projects to provide analytical support and you will assist in the annual sales planning process to advise quota setting and capacity planning
What it takes to catch our eye:
- You are an expert in analytics and have experience in a sales and business operations, strategic planning, or finance environment
- You are a strategic thinker comfortable working on complex problems with proven technical abilities and capable of presenting sophisticated analyses effectively
- Proven expertise in queries and data/reporting tools which include: Salesforce, Domo, SQL, Business Objects, Microsoft Excel
- You are a creative problem-solver who grows with challenges in fast-paced environments and can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.