Senior Customer Success ( Enterprise Programs)
Chicago | Illinois | United States
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
As a Senior Program Manager for Enterprise Program Success, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of our enterprise solutions for your clients. You will partner cross-functionally to guide users on how to best utilize Upwork from initial onboarding to ongoing adoption to ensure our client achieve value every step of the way to resulting in program growth through client education, monitoring success metrics and participating in business reviews.
- Represent Upwork Enterprise to our clients post-sale and drive overall success of your client’s talent programs. You will partner closely with Sales to launch new clients and lead a portfolio of existing businesses to ensure clients are receiving the maximum value.
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts to maintain client success metrics and collaborate with Sales to drive expansion efforts
- Onboard new clients through product demonstration and education on their Upwork partnership, unique workflows and standard methodologies to ensure new users' conversion.
- Develop positive working relationships with client champions and hiring managers to drive user adoption and retention by regularly delivering business results.
- Maintain an understanding of the Enterprise product in order to educate users and drive adoption.
- Serve as the day to day program manager to lead all aspects of and triage operations related to service fulfillment which includes: product concerns, compliance, reporting and billing within outlined SLAs.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- You have a passion for client facing activity and managing a book of business and have proven success in a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager or similar role.
- You have led internal and external meetings and established relationships with internal and cross functional teams.
- You have successfully led high volume accounts and thrive in an environment where you can prioritize complex projects
- You are data driven and solutions oriented to help effectively tackle problems both internally and externally
- Ability to interact and collaborate with key partners within the organization
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We’re a remote-first organization supported by offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We build amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.