Enterprise Sales Manager
Chicago | Illinois | United States
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our team in Chicago. This is a ground floor opportunity for a proven leader with a startup mentality who can roll up their sleeves, build our teams and grow the business.
- Recruit and lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives and build a culture of continued success and goal achievement through talent management, mentoring and training
- Partner with sales leadership to further define a successful and repeatable sales process
- Understand the challenges facing the team and clear the way to allow for success
- Regularly report on team and individual results through pipeline management and forecasting
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Partner with marketing, product and delivery to build extraordinary customer programs and ensure tight coordination and collaboration across Sales, Solutions, and Program Success
- Roll up your sleeves to aid in revenue growth and customer adoption
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Experience coaching, mentoring and managing high performing software sales teams
- Demonstrated experience with building sales processes and a successful track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as a manager and individual contributor in enterprise sales
- You thrive in a start up environment and have recruited, retained and developed a team from the ground up
- Present and communicate to internal partners and engage with potential Enterprise level prospects
- You bring previous experience selling into sales leadership (C and VP level) along with a strategic mindset to close new customer acquisitions
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We’re a remote-first organization supported by offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We build amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.