Senior Analyst, Customer Experience
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing business inspiring change in the huge traditional staffing industry! You will make an immediate and lasting impact on the company as well as the team's mission of making Upwork the world’s safest and most trusted online workplace. As a Senior Analyst in Customer Experience, you will play a meaningful role working with a multi-functional team to help understand what challenges our clients are facing and how we improve our customer experience and retention.
- Identify trends, distill insights, and build dashboards to find opportunities to help CX help retain clients, grow our average spend per client, and improve retention.
- Analyze behavior patterns through analyses of large data sets, improve detection rules, and present findings to VPs and above.
- Define and supervise metrics to support our CX Team strategy
- Work closely with multi-functional teams to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Tackle a wide variety of business problems creatively and quickly, so we can ensure Upwork Community’s happiness rating remains high
What it takes to catch our eye:
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytics role
- Strong SQL, data visualization skills, presentation skills and a deep understanding of 2-sided marketplaces
- Experience with Looker is preferred
- True curiosity and a desire to fully dissect a challenge
How to really knock our socks off:
- Ability to distilling data into key insights that tell a story
- Previous experience with Looker and LookML
- Previous experience working with customer service data (Zendesk and/or support ticket platform)
- Ability to work independently in a small team and a multifaceted environment
- Experience handling large scale structured/unstructured data
- Proven passion for marketplaces
- Strong interest or previous experience in working in Customer Experience Analytics Domain
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We’re a remote-first organization supported by offices in Santa Clara and Chicago, working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We build amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.